ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS
FOR 2017-2018 IS NOW OPEN
Half-Day Prekindergarten Hours for 2017-2018
Elementary Schools: 7:45-10:50 and 11:50-2:55
Lillie J. Jackson Early Childhood Center: 7:55-11:00 and 11:45-2:50Enrich your child's life with pre-kindergarten! Certified teachers...LISD school calendar...
Free half day prekindergarten for children who turn either three or four on/before Sept. 1,2017 who meet one or more of these State criteria:
- limited English proficiency
- dependent of a member of the military on active duty, injured or killed while on active duty
- currently or has ever been in State of Texas foster care
- child of a parent who received the Star of Texas Award
Full and Extended Day Options available at some locations.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Look below to find which campus your child would attend. If you do not know which campus is your home campus, click here and enter your home address.
- Register for your child's PreK campus:
- Option 1: Register online at enroll.lisd.net and bring the required registration documents to the pre-k site on August 8th or later. Assistance with online registration is available at the LISD Student Services Building at 400 West Main, Lewisville.
- Option 2: Go to the pre-k site starting August 8th, bringing the required registration documents to complete the registration forms at the campus. Check with campus for registration dates/times.
3. Follow up with steps provided at the PreK Registration site to complete the registration process and get your child ready for school.
PRE-K LOCATIONS FOR 2017-2018The Colony:Camey--4949 Arbor Glen--all bilingual students from Camey, Ethridge, Stewart's Creek zones, and all others from Camey zonePeters Colony--5101 Nash--all bilingual students from Peters Colony, Morningside and BB Owen zones, and all other students from Peters Colony zoneB.B. Owen--5640 Squires-all non-bilingual students from B.B. Owen and Morningside zonesStewart's Creek--4431 Augusta--all non-bilingual students from Stewart's Creek and EthridgeTuition Options for Extending Your Child's Learning Day in The Colony
- FULL DAY 7:45-2:55 Option Available at Camey, Peters Colony and Stewart's Creek
- EXTENDED DAY 7:45-5:15 Available at Camey--open to children from any LISD attendance zone; priority given to Camey students. Space is limited.
Independence Zone and Carrollton/Frisco: All bilingual (Spanish/English) students attend at Independence.Polser--1520 Polser Road--all non-bilingual (Spanish-English) students from Polser, Homestead and Hebron Valley zonesIndian Creek--2050 Arbor Creek-all non-bilingual (Spanish-English) students from Indian Creek, Castle HIlls and Hicks zonesIndependence--2511 Windhaven Pkwy--all students from Independence zone, and all bilingual (Spanish-English) from the Independence and Carrollton areaCoyote Ridge--4520 Maumee Drive-all non-bilingual (Spanish-English) students from the Coyote Ridge zoneTuition Options for Extending Your Child's Learning Day in North Carrollton
LewisvilleLillie J. Jackson-1651 S. Valley Pkwy,(serves all bilingual west of I-35, and all others from Creekside, Vickery, Hedrick, Lakeland, Lewisville, Parkway, and Southridge)Central Elementary - 400 High School Drive--all students from Central and College Street zonesDegan Elementary - 1680 College Parkway--all non-bilingual students(Spanish-English) from Degan and Valley Ridge zonesRockbrook--2751 Rockbrook--all non-bilingual(Spanish-English) from Rockbrook zoneTuition Options for Extending Your Child's Learning Day in Lewisville
- FULL DAY 7:45-2:55 Option Available at Indian Creek, Polser, Coyote Ridge
Flower Mound/ Highland Village (All bilingual students attend at Lillie J. Jackson)Forest Vista Elementary - 900 Forest Vista Drive (serves Forest Vista, Donald, Garden Ridge, and Bluebonnet zones)Timber Creek Elementary -1900 Timber Creek Road--(serves Timber Creek, McAuliffe, Highland Village, Bridlewood, Heritage and Flower Mound)Wellington Elementary -3900 Kenwood Drive--(serves Liberty, Wellington, Old Settlers)REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO THE PRE-K SITE.
- FULL DAY 7:45-2:55 Option Available at Central; 7:45-2:30 at Lillie J. Jackson
- EXTENDED DAY 7:45-5:30 Available at Lillie J. Jackson--open to children from any LISD attendance zone. Space is limited.
Looking for more hours in the LISD Early Childhood Learning Environment?Parents of children eligible for PreK from any zone may pay tuition for their child to have a full day of pre-k at Lillie J. Jackson Early Childhood Center, Peters Colony, Central, Stewart's Creek, Indian Creek, Polser, Camey, or Coyote Ridge, 7:45-2:55/7:30-2:55. There is also an Extended Day option to stay until 5:30 at Camey and Lillie J. Jackson. Contact the campus of interest for availability and complete tuition information.
- Child's original birth certificate
- Parent's photo ID
- Child's immunization record
- Child's Social Security card if has one
- Proof of residence in LISD--current utility bill (gas, electric, water) showing address & parent/guardian name
- If applying by income only, bring SNAP or TANF case number or proof of income for the last month.
- Star of Texas Award certificate
Tuition-based options available for three- or four-year-olds who do not meet the State criteria where space is available.
LISD Early Childhood Office1800 Timber Creek Road, Flower Mound 469-948-8223
- Half-day--Three hours a day--$275/month
- Full-day--Seven hours a day $500/month (available at Indian Creek, Peters Colony, Central, Polser, Coyote Ridge, Camey, Lillie J. Jackson, Stewart's Creek)
- Extended day--Ten hours a day--$750/month (available at Camey, Lillie J. Jackson, Hebron Valley)