Before School Procedures for Students
Students will be aware of and follow movement guidelines in the hallways to promote safe and orderly transitions.
- Students in the Gym/Band Hall should enter through doors by the Band Hall.
- Students should use hallway protocol when entering the building.
- All students when entering the building before 8:15 will go to the cafeteria.
- If the gate is still down they should sit on the benches outside the Band Hall.
- Students eating breakfast should sit on the bottom portion of the cafeteria on the tables closest to the serving lines.
- Students are not allowed to roam the building.
- Any student wanting to go to tutoring before 8:15 will need a pass from their teacher.
- 6th Grade students will be dismissed from the cafeteria at 8:15 to go to the small gym.
- 7th Grade students will sit on the upper portion of the cafeteria.
- 8th Grade students will sit on the bottom portion of the cafeteria.
- Students may access their technology until they are released from the Gym and Cafeteria. Once they are released all technology must be put away.