After School Procedures for Students
Students should be aware of and follow these guidelines in the hallways to promote safe and orderly transitions.
- All students should exit the building after the 4:10 bell.
- Students in the Gym/Band Hall should exit out the Band Hall doors.
- Students in the 100, 200, 300 & 400 hallways will exit out the front doors.
- Bus riders should be SEATED in the bottom two levels of the cafeteria.
- Students should use hallway protocol when exiting the building.
- Students should not loiter in hallways or near bathrooms.
- Students should not wait inside the building for rides.
- Students may use technology after the 4:10 bell rings.
- Athletes should meet in cafeteria on upper level for dinners on game days.
- Students may use vending machines after school. Stay in a single file line and only purchase one snack.