Capacity: Self-Awareness and Creativity
Unit title: Adveristy
Vocabulary Test: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
All students have the words which were shared with them via Google Docs on September 7.
This can be accessed through a computer, ipad or phone for studying.
Inspiration: Do you think you are alone with the problems you face? Like you, everyone has problems and some even have a story to tell. This unit will help you explore how others overcome adversity as you learn about yourself.
In this unit students will:
* discuss differences between adversity and dilemmas
* reflect and share personal adversity
* discuss the question....is all adversity negative?
* what are possible coping mechanisms for adversity?
How does this effect your real life?
* identify adverse situations
* be able to recognize and appreciate different points of view when dealing with adveristy
* recognize how they have shown perseverance during tough challenges?
How have others shows perseverance too?