Classified Online Application
Classified Online Application
(Administrative or Instructional support, Auxiliary, Hourly and Substitute Positions)
Thank you for your interest in the Lewisville Independent School District!
- The Classified Online Application is to be used to apply for all Administrative or Instructional support, Auxiliary, Hourly and/or Substitute positions in the following areas:
- Aide / TutorBusiness Office (non-certified)Central Administration (non-certified)Clerical / Secretarial
- Food Service (Child Nutrition)
- Head Start / Child Care (Extended School Day Aides and part-time Teachers, Learning Beyond the Bell)
- Employee Services (non-certified)
- Information Technology (non-certified)
- Maintenance & Operations (Facility Services, Warehouse)
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Fill out an online application (instructions below)
- Once your application is complete (all documents are attached, references are returned) Employee Services will review your application.
- If Employee Services desires further action or a screening interview, you will be contacted by an Employee Services representative. Submission of application does not guarantee that the applicant will be interviewed.
- Once you have completed this Employee Services screening interview, you are eligible to contact principals directly for posted positions. DO NOT CONTACT PRINCIPALS UNTIL YOU HAVE HAD YOUR ES SCREENING INTERVIEW!
- We strongly suggest you visit the Job Posting board frequently. You can attach your application to newly posted positions, as desired. Our Job Postings are updated daily!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE BEGINNING APPLICATION. THANK YOU!
- Application is entirely electronic; DO NOT send paper copies of your application OR documents to Employee Services. Paper copies will not be considered.
- You will need to have the following documents available (electronically) to attach (upload) into your application:
- Current resume
- Proof of Education - Transcripts showing highest level attained in college or high school; copy of GED if appropriate.
- If applicable - Certifications held that pertain to position to which you're applying
- The following is required for a COMPLETE application:
- email address - LISD requires an email address be provided by all applicants where indicated on the online application
- references - must be supervisory i.e. people who have supervised you in a work or volunteer setting, or in another supervisory capacity
RE: Scanning Documents for uploading: You will have greater success attaching scanned documents to your application if you use a lower resolution (150 dpi is suggested) and scan in black and white.
Fingerprinting: Due to the implementation of Senate Bill 9, effective January 1, 2008, ALL non-certified applicants (clerical, food service, facility services, adult temporary and tutors, community education, technology administrative support) will be required to undergo the fingerprinting process prior to their first day of employment. The District will provide the necessary paperwork for the fingerprinting process after an employment offer has been made. The employee will be responsible for fees involved.
No person shall, on the basis of national origin, race, gender, creed, religion, age, or handicap, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefit of, or subjected to discrimination in employment, or recruitment consideration, or selection for full or part-time professional positions in the Lewisville Independent School District.