Professional Online Application
The Professional application is for those applicants who are interested in a teaching or other professional position in Lewisville ISD.
All other positions (Administrative or Instructional support, hourly) may find pertinent information by clicking on the Classified Online Application page.
Thank you for your interest in the Lewisville Independent School District!
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Fill out an online application (instructions below)
- Once your application is complete (all documents are attached, references are returned) Employee Services will review your application.
- If Employee Services or a campus administrator desires an introductory interview, you will be contacted by an Employee Services representative. Submission of application does not guarantee that the applicant will be interviewed. Please note: Introductory interview requests are made by district administrators and not by the applicant.
- Once you have completed this Employee Services introductory interview, you are eligible to contact principals directly for posted positions. Do not contact principals directly until you have completed an introductory interview with Employee Services
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Documents required for completion of your application:
Application is entirely online; please DO NOT send paper copies of your application or documents to Employee Services. All applications are received online. Please have the following documents available (electronically) to attach (upload) to your application in Frontline:
- Current resume
- Copy of your teaching certificate
- Copy of transcripts from all universities and colleges attended (upon offer of employment, an official copy of your college transcripts must be provided)
- If applicable - Undergraduates: Letter of intent and/or letter of completion
- If applicable - Letter of acceptance in an alternative certification program and Statement of Eligibility
RE: Scanning Documents for uploading: You will have greater success attaching scanned documents to your application if you use a lower resolution (150 dpi is suggested) and scan in black and white.
No person shall, on the basis of national origin, race, gender, creed, religion, age, or handicap, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefit of, or subjected to discrimination in employment, or recruitment consideration, or selection for full or part-time professional positions in the Lewisville Independent