Lewisville ISD has purchased the CHOICES360 program for all students in grades 6-12 to support them in college, career and military exploration. CHOICES 360 has many fantastic features for students and families including a variety of interest inventories, a portfolio option, college and career activities as well as tons of resources for financial aid, scholarships and test prep. We encourage families to additionally utilize this to do some self-exploration on your student’s future pathways!
In order to create an account, parents will need to go to the CHOICES360 website www.choices360.com and enter their information. The Activation Code for LISD is TX01804. Here are some additional resources to help you navigate the site:
- Choices360 Family Resources: https://www.choices360.com/Home/Families.aspx
- Quick Reference Guide for Families (how to create parent account): https://content.xap.com/media/29705/qrg_how_to_get_started_with_choices360_for_families.pdf
- Need assistance or technical support: https://www.choices360.com/Home/Help/Need_Help_.aspx
Students can also invite their parent/guardian to create a Parent account, the steps the student needs to take to invite a parent are below:
- Student signs into Choices360 through the LISD Learning Hub using their LISD username and password.
- Click Your Portfolio (along the top menu)
- On the right side of the page select “Invite a parent or guardian to connect to your portfolio”
- Enter the parent first name, last name, email address, security question for the parent to answer, answer to the security question, select English or Spanish and click Invite
- The parent will receive an automatic email with instructions to connect their parent account to the student account