Summer 2020 learning will look a little different for the 2020-21 school year. We will not have face-to-face learning sessions. All required August trade credit learning will be virtual. This will allow for everyone to get the necessary learning to start school regardless of the restrictions or summer plans.
- All instructional staff will still obtain 6 hours of August trade credit role -specific LISD learning.
- Core content areas will have a 3-hour Canvas course specific to content.
- The other 3 hours of August trade credit will be obtained through completing a LISD online course that addresses student needs. There will be numerous options to self-select from. Click here more more information about online course specific to student need.
- August 4 will still be August trade day. There will not be face-to-face learning on this day. If the Canvas courses for August trade credit have not been completed by August 4, then they will need to be completed on this day - at home or at work.
- August trade will be noted in the title of all courses eligible for August trade credit.
- If you have questions about if you require August trade credit or about a specific course, please contact your content area supervisor.
- Excess August trade credit earned will be rolled over to November trade credit.
Please see the document below for more details about August Trade Credit