Welcome Back LISD Substitutes
If you have not picked up your 2019-2020 Substitute Badge you will not be able to log into Frontline.
- LISD is strictly enforcing picture badges be visibly worn while in any LISD building.
- Please have your picture ID Badge on when approaching the receptionist desk at LISD-AC and all LISD buildings.
- Please do not show your picture ID badge to the receptionist and then put your badge into your purse/bag. The picture ID badge must be visibly worn while in any LISD building.
- All LISD communication will be made through your LISD email.
- For assistance with accessing your LISD email, please contact the Technology helpdesk @ 972-350-1833 Option 1.
Unfortunately you will not be able to substitute with LISD until you 2019-2020 substitute badge has been picked up. You will have an additional opportunity to pick up your substitute badge in Sept 2019. This will be communicated on the LISD Substitute Webpage. If you have a special circumstance, please email Substitute Office.
Do not verbally accept substitute jobs if you do not have your 2019-2020 substitute badge.
You will need to have completed:
* Notice of Reasonable Assurance Form - sent to your LISD email
* Return Substitute Application - sent to your LISD email
* Provide your old substitute badge
* Provide official college transcripts if you have not done so in the past
Yes, more dates will be posted on the LISD Substitute website as they become available. LISD Substitute Website
If you have not provided LISD with official transcripts, please bring official transcripts, to be scanned, to the substitute office when picking up your new badge. The official transcripts will be scanned and immediately returned to you.
If you would like to have your official transcripts sent directly to LISD, instruct your college/university to send the transcripts directly to LISD Transcripts.
New for 2019-2020
* All Substitute office communication will be made through your LISD email. You are highly encourage to check your email regularly.
* If you cannot access your LISD email, please contact the Technology helpdesk @ 972-350-1833 Option 1.
* LISD is strictly enforcing picture ID's be visibly worn while in any LISD building.
* Please have your picture ID on when approaching the receptionist desk at LISD-AC and all LISD buildings.
* Please do not show your picture ID to the receptionist and then put it in your purse or bag. The picture ID must be visibly worn while inside any LISD building.