New Student Enrollment
All students new to LISD must complete enrollment paperwork at the link below. If possible, please complete this step prior to coming to Lamar to complete the enrollment and registration process.
After completing online enrollment, please bring the following items with you to Lamar to enroll your child:
- Proof of residency (Current gas, water, or electric bill required. Current lease or purchase agreement can be used if not already living in the attendance zone, with a utility bill to be provided within 30 days)
- Final report card or withdrawal form from the previous school
- Name and address of the previous school
- Immunization records
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- Parent's driver's license
- Any legal/court papers concerning child custody
If you have any questions about enrollment, please call Connie Hammer at 972-350-2006.