Sponsors: Mrs. Mennsfield (firstname.lastname@example.org), Coach Jacobs (email@example.com), and Mrs. Roden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Garden Ridge Elementary Student Council has received state and national recognition and is open to all students in 4th and 5th grade. Elections are held in the spring of each year so that our Council members can begin assisting on the first day of school. Our Council is governed by a constitution and officers are elected by the Council members. Our Student Council members meet once a month and focus on leadership and acts of service at GRE, in LISD, and in our community.
If you have any questions about our Student Council or have a service project recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact one of our sponsors, Mrs. Mennsfield, Coach Jacobs, or Ms. Roden.
GRE Student Council Purpose:
- Strive for good citizenship.
- Strive for student leadership.
- Strive for academic excellence.
- Involve all individuals in the school and community.
- Help all students work together in our school.
- Help other citizens and groups within our community.