Retirement of Hedrick Elementary
To download the boundary map, click here.
In May 2017, voters approved a $737 million Bond which included plans to build a new Hedrick Middle School. The new middle school will be built at the site of the current Hedrick Elementary. To make room for the new middle school, Hedrick Elementary will be retired at the end of the 2018-19 school year. For more information, see below.
To help the community learn more about these new boundary line proposals as well as provide an opportunity for public input, the LISD Board of Trustees will hold three public feedback meetings. In addition, LISD Administration will hold four informational meetings at later dates and locations. For detailed information about the upcoming meetings, please see below.
LISD Board of Trustees | Public Feedback Meetings*
- Saturday, Oct. 20 at 10 a.m. at Hedrick Elementary (Spanish and Chin interpreters available)
- Saturday, Oct. 20 at 1 p.m. at Lewisville Elementary (Spanish interpreter available)
- Saturday, Oct. 20 at 3 p.m. at Central Elementary (Spanish interpreter available)
LISD Administration | Informational Meetings*
- Monday, Oct. 22 at 6:30 p.m. at Central Elementary (Spanish interpreter available)
- Thursday, Oct. 25 at 6 p.m. at College Street Elementary (Spanish interpreter available)
- Monday, Oct. 29 at 6:30 p.m. at Vickery Elementary (Spanish interpreter available)
- Thursday, Nov. 1 at 6:30 p.m. at Parkway Elementary (Spanish interpreter available)
*All meetings are open to the public. If you are unable to attend a meeting held at or near your home campus, you may attend any meeting that is most convenient for you.