ESD Registration Instructions for new LISD Procare (registration system) families
Please note: Some ESD campuses may be full and will no longer accept registrations. Click here for a list of full schools.
- ESD registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis using the date and time stamp on your online registration.
- Prior to registering please review the ESD payment procedures and ESD Tuition Rates
WHERE: ONLINE Registration with Procare at CLICK HERE.
HOW: Any available positions will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis using the date and time stamp on your online registration.
Step 1: Go to the following link to submit your online application: CLICK HERE.
- Note: You will receive an email titled “Campus Support Services Information Summary ” from info@myprocare immediately following your submission. If you do not see this email check your junk mail. This email verifies your application has been submitted only.
Step 2: Next you will receive an email with the link to submit payment or an email notifying you that the campus is full and is no longer accepting applications.
- Please note: This email is not automatic, the application may take several days to process.
- The non-refundable $45.00 registration fee, per child, and first tuition payment (ESD Tuition rates) must be paid within 48 hours of receiving the payment email.
Step 3: Once you receive an email with the link to submit payment, please complete the following supporting documents, if applicable:
- If you selected the monthly or semester payment option ALL remaining installments will be collected by automatic draft via credit card or checking account using the Tuition Express Automatic Payment Form.
- If you're an LISD Employee wanting payroll deduction select this form:
- If you have court documents, please submit those to your accounting clerk.
- If you selected the ESD Scholarship payment option:
- The deadline to turn in the 2021-22 Scholarship Lunch Letter and remain on the ESD Scholarship Payment plan is Friday, September 17, 2021.
You will receive a confirmation email from your ESD Accounting clerk stating you’re registered, once your payment and supporting documentation are received.
- Use your LISD email to register your student to receive the employee rate.
- We do not recommend registering by using your phone.
- To add a second child, please click the “save and add the next child” button.
- Enter the child’s birthday and gender.
- Thoroughly review all data before submitting it.
- Add all emergency contacts and authorized pick up persons. ESD uses an electronic attendance system and only people in the Procare system will be allowed to pick up your child.
- Once you submit, you cannot go back to edit your information. To make updates and changes please contact our main office, 469-713-5997.