- Parents may call the attendance office at 972.350.2508 to report an absence. **A call does not excuse an absence. A note is required.**
- Students must bring a signed note on return to school. Please include student’s first and last name, grade and reason for absence on the note.
- All absences will remain unexcused if absent note is not turned in within 3 school days.
- Only 10 parent notes are accepted per school year.
- Once a student has been absent for 3 consecutive days, the parent may request assignments starting the 4th day missed by 9 AM for pickup after 4 PM.
- The parent should call the front office and speak with an office staff member. Leaving a voice mail will not always guarantee homework will be ready for pick up at 4 PM.
- Parents/Students should always check their teacher’s school webpage for homework
Tardy to school
- Students must report to the front office when they arrive to school late to receive a pass to class.
- Only one parent note per semester will be accepted from the parent on late arrivals for emergency situations.
- The note must be received by the next school morning before school to the student’s assistant principal.
- A perfect attendance award can only be earned if a student is present every period of every day with zero unexcused late arrivals to school.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions
Front Office - 469.713.5971
Jessica Davis – davisJ@lisd.net
- Report student absences by VM @ 972-350-2508 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residency Questions. All address changes must be submitted to Laurel Treadway along with a valid proof of residency. See below:
- Current Gas/Water/Electric letter of service with name, service address and date
- Current Gas bill
- Current Water bill
- Curent Electric bill
- Skyward Questions
- Update Skyward Profile Information (must be submitted in writing)
- Attendance questions
- Bus Rider Information
- Record Requests (must be submitted in writing)
Fax #: 972-350-9520