This page offers lists and directories with a variety of resources. Please check back often as we will continue to add information as it becomes available.
Attached information on the following topics:
1. United Way Denton County Resource Guide
2. Resource Information for: Shelter, Transportation, Medical Care and Food
3. Local referral information for mental health
4. Chemical Awareness Resources & Education (CARE)
5. Winning the Fight - A support organization that provides drug education, resources and support to youth and families that suffer from the disease of addiction. (972) 467-7704
6. Teen Drug Driving kit- Information for parents and community members
7. VSP- Information of how to get a pair of glasses
8. 5 THINGS EVERY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT DRUG ABUSE
9. Wellness Alliance for Total Children's Health - Resources for Parents
10. Touched By Suicide
Denton County MHMR 24 hour Crisis Hotline 1-800-762-0157
***For Mental Health Emergencies*** Psychiatric Triage -2509 Scripture – Suite 100, Denton, Texas - 76201 (940) 381-9965
If you don't see a resource to meet your needs, feel free to call us!