Art Room ConsequencesParent Notes will be sent home on the day of the occurrence and are to be returned to Mrs. Rimko signed by the parent or guardian the following day.At Parkway ES, all students are expected to follow:
The Great 8 Expectations
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
- We will use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.