Art Room RulesArt Room ConsequencesWhat's a Stop & Think?A Stop & Think worksheet is often given to a student when they have caused a disruption to other's learning experience on more than one occurrence. Before receiving a Stop & Think as student IN THE ART ROOM, this may be different in other classrooms, will have been given a VERBAL warning and a Seat Change. The worksheet is to be done by the student or with the help of a parent to help the student reflect on their behavior and how it effects themselves and those around them. The worksheet is expected to go home the day of an event and to be SIGNED by the PARENT the following day. It is the responsibility of the student to get this signed and they are informed of this when given a Stop & Think.At Parkway ES, all students are expected to follow:
The Great 8 Expectations
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
- We will use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.