2017-2018 Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten
Registration online opens Wednesday, March 1, 2017!
If you have never had a student enrolled in LISD go to Enroll.lisd.net and follow the instructions for enrolling a new student.
If you have an existing student in the district or previously had a student enrolled in the district please follow the instructions below:
- Log into skyward either from our school website or LISD.net.
- Click the Skyward Family Access Login icon and sign in
- Choose New Student Online Enrollment on the left.
This will link the students together in the same family.
Once you have completed the online process please bring your documents during our document drop off days for the appropriate grade level. The Dates and times are as follows
- Kindergarten students April 5thand 6th (8:30-2:00)
- New Pre-Kindergarten students April 19thand 20th(8:30-2:00)
- Grades 1st-5thContact our Registrar/Attendance, Clerk Kristin Green, at 469-713-5194 to set up an appointment.
Documents to be brought to the campus to complete registration:
- Childs Birth Certificate
- Childs Social security card
- Childs immunization record
- Legal guardian’s driver’s license
- Proof of residence (Current Gas, Water or Electric bill)
**A child must be 3 or 4 years old on or before September 1, 2017 to be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten
***A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017 to be eligible for Kindergarten
We look forward to meeting you and your children!