You can enroll your student at our campus throughout the school year.
If you are new to our district,
the process begins on-line at http://enroll.lisd.net
. Once you have completed the on-line enrollment, you can bring the required documents to the school and we can get your new student started. The required documents are:
- Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Social Security Card
- The parent's Driver's License or state-issued ID
- A current gas, water or electric bill to be used as proof of residency
If you are applying for Pre-K, we offer classes for students who were at least 3 years old as of September 1 of the school year for which you are enrolling. Our campus offers morning and afternoon half-day classes, full day classes which end at 2:50 and extended day classes which end at 5:15. We are not a bilingual campus; Camey Elementary serves our bilingual students.
A student can qualify for free half-day Pre-K for the following reasons:
- Economic disadvantage (requires a paycheck stub or the EDG number if receiving state benefits)
- English is a second language (requires a verbal test for qualification)
- A homeless situation exists, as determined by the school counselor
- A parent is active, injured or killed in the military (documentation required)
- The student is in or has ever been in, the Texas foster care system documentation required)
If your student has attended school in the Lewisville ISD before, you just need to bring a new proof of residency and your ID. We will request records from your previous school.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Registrar, Audrey Swanson, at 469-713-5960.