New Student Enrollment
In order to accommodate our parents and make enrollment a smooth process, please contact Carrie Donohue at DonohueC@lisd.net or (972) 350-3100 to schedule an appointment.Appointments are being set up for the week of July 23rd between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
*Prior to your appointment, please go to http://enroll.lisd.net/ to begin the registration process.*
Required Documentation for Enrollment:
Other possible Items Needed to Enroll:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (If available)
- Immunization Records
- Withdrawal Form (during school year) / Current Report Card (during summer)
- Proof of Residency (gas, water, or electric bill only). A settlement statement or lease will only be good for 30 days and must follow up with a utility bill.
- Copy of Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- If parents are divorced or separated, please brng documents with the most current child custody information.
- If student has been home schooled, testing will be required.
- If you are residing with another person in the district, the approved residence form must be obtained and notarized by Student Services at 400 W. Main Street, Lewisville, TX. (469) 948-2001
- If coming from a foreign country, a current Tuberculosis test is required. Please contact the Denton County Health Department for information (972) 420-1960
We look forward to meeting with you and have a great school year!