Project: Welcome the new Learning Hub - Single Sign-On Portal – (LHub)!
Requirements: Prior to use, each device must be turned on at your campus to receive and activate software necessary for use of the portal. It may take a while for the updates to propagate to the devices, so turning them on for at least an hour during the day will keep the machines current.
Access: Easy access from any internet connection using https://lhub.lisd.net and your LISD network username and password.
Programs included: A base set of digital resources are now available. Textbook programs like Pearson, McGraw Hill, Gizmos, etc. Additional ones will be added in the future.
Help documentation: Access many frequently used programs from the LHub home page. The links below provide quick guides for the most common tasks by browser. If a particular program is not available on the portal, click on the “Student Applications” button in the Learning Hub Portal to go to the Digital Resource page for all textbook or other digital resource links.
How to articles and videos:
· Sign-On to LHub - http://flash.lisd.net/easy/lhub/LHubiPad/sign on.pdf
· Manage Popups in Firefox - http://flash.lisd.net/easy/lhub/LHubiPad/firefoxpopups.pdf
· Manage Popups in Chrome - http://flash.lisd.net/easy/lhub/LHubiPad/chromepopups.pdf
· Use the LHub portal (simulation) - http://flash.lisd.net/easy/lhub/LHubiPad/lhubipad.swf of http://flash.lisd.net/easy/lhub/LHubiPad/lhubipad.pdf
· View a PDF Video in Reader - http://flash.lisd.net/easy/lhub/LHubiPad/firefoxpdfinreader.pdf
· Manage Passwords in LHub using the Reset Manage Passwords icon - http://flash.lisd.net/easy/lhub/LHubiPad/mgpwds.pdf