2016-2017 New Student Enrollment
**Please call 469.713.5971 to set up an appointment**
New Student Enrollment is now available online for the 2016-2017 school year. Please complete online registration forms online here
Once forms are completed an appointment will be made for parents/guardian to come in and complete registration process.
The following documents will be required:
• Proof of Residency (water, gas, or electric bill in parent/guardian’s name)
• Birth Certificate
• Social Security Card
• Immunization records
• Parent/Guardian ID
• Current grades
*Please refer to the attendance page (page 17) in the LISD Student Handbook for complete rules and guidelines*
- Parents may call the attendance office at 972.350.2508 to report absence.
- Students must bring signed note on return to school. Please include student’s first and last name, grade and reason for absence in note.
- Only 5 "ill per parent" notes are accepted per school year.
- All absences will remain unexcused if absent note is not turned in within 3 school days.
- Once a student has been absent for 3 consecutive days, the parent may request assignments starting the 4th day missed by 8:45 AM for pickup by 3:55 PM.
- The parent should call the front office and speak with an office staff member. Leaving a voice mail will not always guarantee homework will be ready for pick up by 3:55pm.
- Parents/Students can always check their teacher’s school webpage for homework
Tardy to school
- Students must report to the front office when they arrive to school late to receive their detention and a pass to class.
- One parent note per semester can be provided by the parent on late arrivals for emergency situations to remove the detention.
- The note must be received by the next school morning before school to the student’s assistant principal.
- The school requests notice from the parent at least three days in advance so that records and documents may be prepared.
- On the student’s last day, the withdrawal form will be presented to each teacher for current grade averages and book and equipment clearance; to the librarian to ensure a clear library record; to the clinic for health records; to the counselor for the last report card and course clearance; and finally, to the principal.
New Student Registration Information
You must have the following to enroll a student:
1. Copy of birth certificate
2. Current report card
3. Proof of residency: With name of parent or guardian (Current gas, water or electric bill only)
4. Withdrawal Form (during school year)
5. Copy of social security card
6. Immunization record
7. Parent or Guardian must have valid photo ID, Drivers License or Passport
Please feel free to contact me with any questions
Laurel Treadway – Registrar/ Attendance Clerk
469.713.5971 -Front Office
972.350.2508 - Attendance Office
972.350.9520 - Attendance Fax
Contact via email